Ahoy there Expeditioners and Explorers, calling all Magellans, Shackletons, Kiera Knightleys and Johnny Depps, this is your club webpage!!
Going on any adventures soon? Been on any recently? Fancy writing a report on a cruise, or even on a club racing weekend?
Send your report by email to email@example.com and we will endeavour to get your piece on-line as soon as we can. Feel free to include any photos/pictures/drawings. Remember, there is also a big shiny trophy at the dinner-dance for the best cruising log.
- Smelling The Roses Andy McCarter’s log 2007
- The Odhran Francis Trip Iceland 2008 by John Madden
- France 2 – Destination Brittany 2009 Viking Lord’s passage to Brittany
- Strictly for the Hei Hei Cork Clipper in Hull, September 2009 by Conall Morrison
- Ipapadi II in the Med A Cruising Log of a 2009-10 Passage made by June & Ken Russell from South-Western Turkey to Israel via N. Cyprus, Lebanon and return to Crete via S. Cyprus and SW Turkey
- Viking Lord Summer Cruise 2010 The McSorley family cruise home from Brittany
- North From Bergen Cruise to Iceland in 2011 by John Madden
- Croatian Cruise 2012 Cruise in Central Dalmatian Coast by McSorley Family
- Saronic Cruise 2013 by Paul McSorley, 2013
- A Yachtmaster’s Log or Four Days in Glenarm, by Paul McSorley, 2014
- Tory or not Tory Firsty’s first trip 2014, by Martin Mortimer
- Well Stewed in the Mountain Mist by Ken Curry, 2014
- A Kind of Blue by Ken Curry, 2015
- Close Encounters of the Clutch Kind by Paul and Eimile McSorley, 2015
- North by Northwest Aoibheann’s Delivery Trip by Gary Connolly, 2016
- Boomerang Cruising the Coral Sea in 1990-91 by Paul McSorley, 2016
- Captain’s Log Kind Of Blue Sailability Trip to St Kilda, 2016