Racing 27th Nov -Cancelled!

With the weather outlook for the next 24hours looking pretty terrible I am going to cancel the race tomorrow.
The forecast for Sunday looks like it will allow racing to proceed, although maybe the wind will drop to the other end of the scale!

Unless otherwise stated racing is cancelled tomorrow Sat 27th Nov.

We will still proceed with Sunday racing as scheduled.