Just a reminder for this who have yet to express an interest in attending the virtual AGM this year. If you do not express interest then you will not be able to attend.
Lough Swilly Yacht Club will hold its annual AGM on 24th November 2020 at 7:30pm. Unlike other years we will hold this AGM via an online meeting. The clubhouse will not be open due to the guidelines as outlined by HSE.
If you wish to attend the virtual meeting please send an email to email@example.com confirming your interest.
A few days before the actual event I will send a link to the meeting. The link will be available from 10 minutes before the start of the meeting.
Please see the agenda enclosed. If there is a matter that requires a discussion then let me know beforehand and it can be added to the agenda under other business.
2. Minutes from the last AGM – 10th December 2019
3. Commodore’s Report – Fergal Canning
4. Treasurer’s Report and Adoption of Accounts for the Past Year
5. Sailing Secretary’s Report
6. Resolutions 2020
– Future of the Club Bar
7. Election of Officers for the Coming Year:
Hon. Treasurer/Past Commodore
8. Incoming Commodore’s Remarks – Leonard Wilson.
9. Confirmation of Subscriptions for 2021
10. Any Other Business
Commodore LSYC 2020.